JOIN US FOR AN INTIMIATE WORKSHOP @ THE WELLNESS EMPORIUM
Do you suffer from gut issues such as constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, gas, pains or cramps? Or nutritional deficiencies, poor immunity, anxiety and / or depression, fatigue, brain fog, weight issues, skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis?
THEN THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU!
Did you know that all these symptoms mentioned above been associated with LEAKY GUT!
Leaky Gut, also known as increased or abnormal intestinal permeability, is a condition where the lining of the intestinal wall becomes damage creating gaps / cracks. These gaps then allow undesirable substances such as foods, toxins, parasites, bacteria etc. to pass (or “leak) across the barrier wall into the blood stream, wreaking havoc on the body!
Over 2,000 years ago the father of modern medicine, Hippocrates said, “All Disease Begins In The Gut”. This statement is even more relevant in today’s society where ailments such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain & allergies are accepted as “normal”.
In traditional Naturopathic philosophy the gut is considered as the seat of all health. It is not surprising then, that healing the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) is a key step in healing almost all other body systems.
In this workshop you will learn the latest information and research into leaky gut and pracitical strategies to implement, to improve and optimise your gut health!
This workshop is led by Naturopath Chae Calder, whose specialty area of practice is Gut Health!
- Gut Health 101 – an overview of the GIT (Gastrointestinal Tract) (i.e. the structure & the function)
- What is Leaky Gut
- What Causes Leaky Gut
- The Signs, Symptoms & Conditions associated with Leaky Gut
- How to find out if you have Leaky Gut
- Functional Testing Available
- Practical Healing Tools including nutritional advice, lifestyle habits and natural medicines that help to heal leaky gut so you can start your healing process straight away!
- 6:00-6:15PM – Arrival (At The Wellness Emporium Clinic Room)
- 6:15-7:15PM – Workshop
- 7:15-7:30PM – Q&A
SPACE IS LIMITED (MAX 10 PEOPLE)
****PLEASE BRING A PILLOW TO SIT ON & A PEN & PAPER TO TAKE NOTES***
- 10% OFF* Initial Naturopathic Consult with Naturopath Chae
(*must be booked within 30 days of the workshop!)
$30 per ticket, or buy 2 tickets (for you and a friend) and save $10!
We look forward to seeing you at our event for a FUN (yes, of course learning can be fun!) & informative workshop!