Hormones play a crucial role in many major processes in the body. Some of the key functions of hormones include growth, repair, sexual function and reproduction and digestion. Given the huge role that hormones play in overall wellbeing, it’s not surprising that a hormone imbalance can cause some debilitating symptoms; from difficulty sleeping, to anxiety and fatigue, depression, weight gain, digestive problems, acne, premenstrual symptoms and of course menstrual & fertility issues. As many elements of your health depend on maintaining a healthy hormonal balance (specifically sex hormones, thyroid hormone and adrenal hormones), it is important to investigate and address hormonal issues as soon as possible.
This test can be particularly useful for those who have irregular cycles, infertility, lack of ovulation and hyperandrogenism symptoms i.e. hirsutism, acne, oily skin, and can help investigate conditions such as PCOS.
**This test is not suitable for those who are on the hormonal contraceptive pill or hormonal IUDs. We recommend waiting 3 months post hormonal contraceptive use before taking this test.
WHAT WE TEST
Female Hormone Profile
- Free Testosterone
- LH to FSH ratio
What Your Package Includes:
- Comprehensive online pre-consultation health history questionnaire and intake form
- Pre-consultation Hormone Imbalance Blood Testing (tested day 3 of your cycle)
- 1 x 75 min initial consult with a Naturopath (Choose – in clinic at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast or via Telehealth – Australia Wide)
- 1 x Personalised Prescription – outlining dietary and lifestyle recommendations, and where necessary herbal or nutritional supplementation. *please note package price does not include the cost of supplementation. This is charged at an additional price, all supplements can be posted Australia Wide.
- 1 x Individualised Naturopathic Program (created after your first consult) outlining your treatment plan, alongside education resources to aid your preconception journey
Please note – follow up consults are often needed to really get on top of your health concerns. Your Naturopath will discuss with you how often they would like to see you during your consult and book in future appointments. These are charged as per our appointment & fees page here – https://thewellnessemporium.com.au/fees-appointments/
$100 discount for TWE Naturopath Clients
Are you a TWE Naturopathy client? Use Discount Code “TWECLIENT” to receive $100 off
*You must be a TWE NATUROPATHY (past or present) client to use this code, and this will be checked with our database – this means you have had an initial naturopathy consult with one of our naturopaths (sorry this does not apply to other modality clients i.e. psychology, reiki, physio). If you use the code and are not a Naturopathy TWE client your order will be on hold until full amount is received plus an additional $20 admin processing fee.
- You will receive your pathology form within 7 days of purchase to the email you have provided.
- Download and print your pathology form and follow instructions.
- This test should be conducted on day 3 of your cycle (this is the third day of your menstrual bleed), otherwise it can also be done on day 2 or 4.
- Take your pathology form to one of our affiliated collection centres to have your sample taken (there is over 2000 Australia wide to choose from)
- The lab will analyse your test and results can take up to 4 weeks to receive
- Once we receive your results, we will be in contact to book your appointment, alternatively once you send back the results you are welcome to book an appointment 4 weeks in advance by calling our team.